Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
SIDE SKIRTS DIFFUSERS ALFA ROMEO BRERA
fits: Alfa Romeo Brera 2005-2010
TYPE OF BODY: SEDAN
Maxton Design is among the best-known and renown manufacturers of high-quality tuning components in the world. Our line-up is aimed at owners of a wide range of vehicle brands, models, and production dates. We specialize in the production of bumpers, splitters, spoilers, and side skirts. In our broad line of products you can also find components aimed at Alfa Romeo Brera, manufactured 20005-2010 such as this set of cutting-edge side skirts diffusers.
Why is it a good decision to get the Alfa Romeo Brera side skirts duffusers?
- showy and efficient tuning
- made of high-grade ABS
- 3 versions of surface finish
- easy to mount by yourself
- come with clear instructions
The great quality side skirts diffusers for Alfa Romeo Bera are manufactured from cutting-edge ABS. The material has a very wide use in the production of vehicle equipment, which is due to its strength, elasticity, and resistance to damage. The ABS used by Maxton Design comes from well-known European producers. It has received the TUV certificate – a proof of its flair and safety.
Thanks to these side skirts diffusers your Alfa Romeo Brera will gain a striking, racing edge. The optical lowering of the suspension significantly improves the appearance. Additionally, you can also purchase white or red stripes and maintenance polish. What’s more, we offer 3 distinct surface looks: carbon, gloss, or textured. This way you can assemble a tuning fully fitting your functional and visual expectations.
By purchasing this product you accept the terms of service.
- After the final treatment of the product, a sticker with the TÜV certificate number is affixed and a suitable kit is selected, the current composition is available HERE.
- The finished set is protected in foil with our company logo and then packed into a shipping carton.
- In our offer we also have self-adhesive decorative strips to further enhance the appearance of the diffuser. These stickers are rolled into a roll and are designed for self assembly.
- They can be ordered with the diffuser by selecting the proper variant available at the product.
- You may need to use adhesive when installing the car overlay. In this case, we recommend using polyurethane based adhesive (self-adhesive).
- Both the assembly of the stickers and the assembly of the car's overlays should be preceded by proper preparation of the surface of the product and the body of the car.
- Installation should begin with adjusting products to the car
- For plastic thresholds, mounting involves boring the car's thresholds, the screws are included in the kit (Screws should be spread evenly over the entire length of the threshold). For metal thresholds, we recommend the use of polyurethane based adhesive (to be purchased on your own).
- Before installing, remove the protective foil from the diffuser
- Installation requires proper preparation of the surface of the product and the body of the car. When using glue (we recommend using polyurethane based adhesive) or tape (we recommend using 3M acrylic double-sided adhesive tape) as an additional adhesive between the elements. The gluing surface must be previously matted and degreased with an aggressive solvent. After applying the glue the binding time is 24h - the car should not be used at this time.
Installation of the overlay should follow the instructions in the manual that is included with the kit shipped.
|Side Skirts Surface:|