Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Front Splitter Alfa Romeo
fits: Alfa Romeo Brera 2005-2010
Type of body: Sedan
To pick the best tuning for your car, you definitely should look into the wide range of Maxton Design products. In the line-up of this Polish manufacturer you can find many modern splitters, spoilers, bumpers, and side skirts, fitting various vehicle brands. The tuning parts for Alfa Romeo Brera especially stand out. Among these there is the cutting-edge front splitter, a great addition to side skirts and rear splitters.
Why should you purchase this front splitter for Alfa Romeo Brera by Maxton Design?
- it comes ready to be installed by yourself
- it’s made of sturdy ABS
- adds to the cars aesthetic
- it’s an aerodynamics enhancement
- can have 3 versions of its surface look
The Alfa Romeo Brera front splitter is a cutting-edge equipment piece, that allows for easy visual tuning of your car. Thanks to this component, the airflow under the suspension of the car will increase more pressure on the front axle of the car. Due to that, an improvement in stability and traction can be seen - important when driving very fast. The premium quality front diffuser is also a visual upgrade that will give your car a racing edge. To personalize your tuning even further, you have black and red stripes to choose from, as well as 3 different surface looks: textured, gloss, or carbon.
Maxton Design is a modern company, offering design and manufacturing services for individual customers. This offer is especially aimed at the owners of unusual rare vehicles.
By purchasing this product you accept the terms of service.
- After the final treatment of the product, a sticker with the TÜVcertificate number is affixed and a suitable kit is selected, the current composition is available HERE.
- The finished set is protected in foil with our company logo and then packed into a shipping carton.
- In our offer we also have self-adhesive decorative strips to further enhance the appearance of the diffuser. These stickers are rolled into a roll and are designed for self assembly.
- They can be ordered with the diffuser by selecting the proper variant available at the product.
- You may need to use adhesive when installing the car overlay. In this case, we recommend using polyurethane based adhesive (self-adhesive).
- Both assembly of the stickers and assembly of the car diffuser itself should be preceded by proper preparation of the surface of the product and the car body.
- Installation should begin with adjusting products to the car
- Depending on the model of the car, it may be necessary to remove the engine cover or entire bumper to assemble the front diffuser.
- Mounting needs to drill 14 to 20 6mm holes in the underside of the front bumper (Holes should be distributed uniformly throughout the width of the bumper according to the installation instructions)
- Before installing, remove the protective foil from the diffuser
- Installation requires proper preparation of the surface of the product and the car body.
- When using glue (we recommend using polyurethane based adhesive) or tape (we recommend using 3M acrylic double-sided adhesive tape) as an additional adhesive between the elements, the gluing surface must be previously matted and degreased with an aggressive solvent. After applying the glue the binding time is 24h - the car should not be used at this time.
Installation of the diffuser should follow the instructions in the manual that is included with the kit shipped or available for download on our website.
|Front Splitter Surface:|