Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
REAR SIDE SPLITTERS ALFA ROMEO BRERA
fits: Alfa Romeo Brera 2005-2010
TYPE OF BODY: SEDAN
Maxton Design is a Polish company, specializing in the production of top quality optical tuning elements. In the selection of the brand there are cutting-edge side skirts, bumpers, splitters, and spoilers. All of which are made of high-quality ABS. We offer multiple interesting components for Alfa Romeo models. Such parts are these rear side splitters for Alfa Romeo Brera. These are specially made for vehicles manufactured 2005-2010.
Why are the Alfa Romeo Brera rear side splitters by Maxton Design worth choosing?
- they sport an original design
- they flesh out the overall aesthetic of the car
- have 3 versions of surface structure
- they are strong and damage-resistant
- produced from certified ABS
Rear side splitters for Alfa Romeo Brera allow for quick and independent, but also reversible tuning of your car. They come with instructions and installation aid. A perfect supplement for rear and front splitters, as well as, side skirts. There is a number of surface finish options: carbon, textured, or gloss. You can also order a decorative stripe of your choosing, white or red.
Splitters are components that notably affect stability and traction of the vehicle. This improvement is a result of increased pressure on the rear axle, exerted by airflow. It can be felt chiefly during very fast driving. They are also an effective enhancer of the car’s appearance by lending it a racing edge. This is exactly why the Maxton Design line-up is aimed at all fast racing cars lovers.
By purchasing this product you accept the terms of service.
- After the final treatment of the product, a sticker with the TÜV certificate number is affixed and a suitable kit is selected, the current composition is available HERE.
- The finished set is protected in foil with our company logo and then packed into a shipping carton..
- In our offer we also have self-adhesive decorative strips to further enhance the appearance of the diffuser. These stickers are rolled into a roll and are designed for self assembly.
- They can be ordered with the diffuser by selecting the proper variant available at the product.
- You may need to use adhesive when installing the car overlay. In this case, we recommend using polyurethane based adhesive (self-adhesive).
Both the assembly of the stickers and the assembly of the car's overlays should be preceded by proper preparation of the surface of the product and the body of the car.
- Installation should begin with adjusting products to the car
- Installation requires 3 to 4 holes with a diameter of 6mm on both sides of the underside of the rear bumper (Holes should be spread evenly)
- Before installing, remove the protective foil from the diffuser
- Installation requires proper preparation of the surface of the product and the body of the car. When using glue (we recommend using polyurethane based adhesive) or tape (we recommend using 3M acrylic double-sided adhesive tape) as an additional adhesive between the elements. The gluing surface must be previously matted and degreased with an aggressive solvent. After applying the glue the binding time is 24h - the car should not be used at this time.
Installation of the diffuser should follow the instructions in the manual that is included with the kit shipped or available for download on our website.
|Rear Side Splitters Surface:|