Gain a discount when buying products from the collection
- CENTRAL REAR SPLITTER Alfa Romeo Brera (with vertical bars)Price: 144,00 € / pcs.
Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
CENTRAL REAR SPLITTER (WITH VERTICAL BARS) - ALFA ROMEO BRERA
fits: Alfa Romeo Brera 2005-2010
TYPE OF BODY: SEDAN
Visual tuning elements offered by Maxton Design are premium quality parts, known in 25 countries all across the world. We specialize in manufacturing of splitters, spoilers, bumpers, and side skirts – parts that can be fitted to several different car brands and a variety of models, encompassed in a wide range of production dates. Among the items dedicated to Italian brands you can find this modern central rear splitter for Alfa Romeo Brera.
Why is this Alfa Romeo Brera central rear splitter a great purchase?
- provides a racing edge to the car
- available in 3 different surface looks
- includes a well-written installation manual and helpful tools
- has modern designed
- enhances stability and traction of the car
The Alfa Romeo Brera central rear splitter is a tuning component, that will certainly get the attention of those interested in stylish, but reversible tuning. It’s modernized shape notably increases the comfort of steering the car, so important at high speeds. It arrives ready to mounted by yourself, and can be painted any color, allowing for great customizability. This part is available with 3 different surface finishes: gloss, carbon, or textured.
This cutting-edge central rear splitter was manufactured from durable and elastic ABS, which sees a very wide use in the automotive industry thanks to its strength and resistance to damage. At Maxton Design, we employ ABS that comes only from known and renown European suppliers. It’s received the TUV certificate – a proof of its high quality and safety of use. The Polish producer, Maxton Design, also offers custom made tuning components.
By purchasing this product you accept the terms of service.
- After the final treatment of the product, a sticker with the TÜV certificate number is affixed and a suitable kit is selected.
- The finished set is protected in foil with our company logo and then packed into a shipping carton.
- In our offer we also have self-adhesive decorative strips to further enhance the appearance of the diffuser. These stickers are rolled into a roll and are designed for self assembly.
- They can be ordered with the diffuser by selecting the appropriate variant available at the product.
- When installing the diffuser into the car, you may need to use an adhesive. In this case, we recommend using polyurethane based adhesive (self-adhesive).
- Both assembly of the stickers and assembly of the car diffuser itself should be preceded by proper preparation of the surface of the product and the car body.
- Installation should begin with trying on the products to the car
- Installation requires 4 to 10 holes with a diameter of 6mm in the underside of the rear bumper (Holes should be spread evenly)
- Before installing, remove the protective foil from the diffuser
- Installation requires proper preparation of the surface of the product and the car body. When using glue (we recommend using polyurethane based adhesive) or tape (we recommend using 3M acrylic double-sided adhesive tape) as an additional adhesive between the elements, the gluing surface must be previously matted and degreased with an aggressive solvent. After applying the glue the binding time is 24h - the car should not be used at this time.
Installation of the diffuser should follow the instructions in the manual that is included with the kit shipped or available for download on our website.