Gain a discount when buying products from the collection
- CENTRAL REAR SPLITTER Alfa Romeo Brera (without vertical bars)Price: 74,00 € / pcs.
Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
CENTRAL REAR SPLITTER (WITHOUT VERTICAL BARS) - ALFA ROMEO BRERA
fits: Alfa Romeo Brera 2005-2010
TYPE OF BODY: SEDAN
Maxton Design is one of the most known manufacturers of premium quality visual tuning parts in the world. We provide a varied line-up of components for Italian vehicles. Among many other parts you can find this central rear splitter without a diffuser. This modern and sturdy element was made of ABS, which is currently among the most commonly used materials in manufacturing of automotive equipment elements.
Why is this Alfa Romeo Brera central rear splitter with no diffuser worth the attention?
- has a neat design
- comes in 3 variants of surface finish
- enhances aerodynamics of the car
- comes ready to mounting
- improves visuals of the car
Central rear splitter without diffuser for Alfa Romeo Brera is easy and quick to install, that refreshes the look of your car in the blink of an eye. It’s a highly compatible reversible visual tuning component dedicated to this Italian model. Thanks to this splitter the pressure on the rear axle increases, enhancing traction and stability – the effect noticeable in particular during high-speed driving. It’s a remarkable addition to front splitters, side skirts, and rear side splitters.
The part is ready for mounting, but can easily be painted if there’s a need to match it to your tastes. Purchasing this central rear splitter for Alfa Romeo Brera, you have a choice of different types of surface finish (gloss, carbon, or textured), and a white or red decorative stripe. All Maxton Design components of reversible optical tuning are high quality products, that will satisfy every fan of fast racing cars.
By purchasing this product you accept the terms of service.
- After the final treatment of the product, a sticker with the TÜV certificate number is affixed and a suitable kit is selected.
- The finished set is protected in foil with our company logo and then packed into a shipping carton.
- In our offer we also have self-adhesive decorative strips to further enhance the appearance of the diffuser. These stickers are rolled into a roll and are designed for self assembly.
- They can be ordered with the diffuser by selecting the appropriate variant available at the product.
- When installing the diffuser into the car, you may need to use an adhesive. In this case, we recommend using polyurethane based adhesive (self-adhesive).
- Both assembly of the stickers and assembly of the car diffuser itself should be preceded by proper preparation of the surface of the product and the car body.
- Installation should begin with trying on the products to the car
- Installation requires 4 to 10 holes with a diameter of 6mm in the underside of the rear bumper (Holes should be spread evenly)
- Before installing, remove the protective foil from the diffuser
- Installation requires proper preparation of the surface of the product and the car body. When using glue (we recommend using polyurethane based adhesive) or tape (we recommend using 3M acrylic double-sided adhesive tape) as an additional adhesive between the elements, the gluing surface must be previously matted and degreased with an aggressive solvent. After applying the glue the binding time is 24h - the car should not be used at this time.
Installation of the diffuser should follow the instructions in the manual that is included with the kit shipped or available for download on our website.