Easy product returns
Buy a product and check it in your own time, at home.
You can return the product without providing a reason within
14 days to withdraw from the contract
Your satisfaction is very important to us, therefore you can make a return without providing a reason within
No stress and worry
We care about your comfort, that's why our shop offers returns on favorable terms.
Easy returns wizard
All returns processed by our shop are managed in a easy-to-use returns wizard which gives you the ability to send a return parcel.
This product is available in our stores
You can buy this product without placing an online order at one of our stores in your area. Check where the product is in stock.
SPOILER CAP MITSUBISHI LANCER EVO X
fits: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X 2007 - 2015
COMPLETE SET CONTAINS:
SPOILER EXTENSION WITH 3M TAPE
Product is made of ABS plastic.
ABS material was created specifically for use in the automotive industry.
ABS is used in production of factory bumpers and other car body parts.
ABS products are characterized with increased strength and flexibility.
Available in three surface look options: textured, gloss black, carbon look.
Only one side of the spoiler is structure (surface) coated.
This product has been TUV MATERIALGUTACHTEN certified (TUV certify for material).
Please read carefully!
We realize all orders from Monday to Saturday
We send goods in perfect condition
Please check the package for any potential damages before you sign receipt
|Spoiler Cap Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X:|
|Informacje o produkcie:|Maxton ABS CAP
- The product is made of ABS
- Only one of the sides (the outer side) is covered with the surface structure
- The entirety of the inner side of the cap is matte
- Every cap has double-sided acrylic 3M tape for mounting fastened along the inner side's whole length
- The gloss and carbon structures are secured with a protective film
- The element is coated with a UV-repelling layer
- It does not require painting (If you decide to paint your product you have to lay a primer layer before applying the paint job)