Favorite lists
  • Kids Gray hoodie
  • Kids Gray hoodie
  • Kids Gray hoodie
  • Kids Gray hoodie
  • Kids Gray hoodie
  • Kids Gray hoodie

Kids Gray hoodie

Product code: MA-HDY-GRY-KIDS-1-XS
25,00 €
/ pcs.
Price net: 20,33 €
Find out the shipping cost for your country:
Shipping cost for your country:

Easy product returns

Buy a product and check it in your own time, at home.
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Show details
14 days to withdraw from the contract
Your satisfaction is very important to us, therefore you can make a return without providing a reason within 14 days.
No stress and worry
We care about your comfort, that's why our shop offers returns on favorable terms.
Easy returns wizard
All returns processed by our shop are managed in a easy-to-use returns wizard which gives you the ability to send a return parcel.

This product is available in our stores

You can buy this product without placing an online order at one of our stores in your area. Check where the product is in stock.
Check availability

Kids Gray hoodie – 90% cotton, 10% polyester 


This hoodie with the logo of Maxton Design, a brand of aerodynamic vehicle components, is included in the kid’s collection which makes it an on point addition to day-to-day clothing of boys and girls, alike. The hoodie is available in gray with a visible red-and-black print. This very soft and smooth piece of clothing is composed of cotton (90%), and the remaining 10% is polyester. It is simply perfect to be worn during springtime and even in the summer. This light fitting hoodie with a kangaroo type pocket is pulled over the head and its practical loose cut makes it extraordinarily comfy to wear each day as it is so soft and effective against cold. The long sleeves of this hoodie, as well as, its bade are finished with ribbings, and the hood can be regulated with a red drawstring with black ends. This stylish kid’s hoodie will certainly be enjoyed by the little automotive enthusiasts.


What makes the kid’s gray hoodie worth purchasing?
- its sleeves have ribbings,
- it has a kangaroo pocket and a hood,
- it’s unisex design,
- it’s made of high-quality fabric.




























Tech specs:
Ask for this product

If this description is not sufficient, please send us a question to this product. We will reply as soon as possible.

Data is processed in accordance with privacy policy. By submitting data, you accept privacy policy provisions.

Fields marked with asterisk are required
Users reviews

We care about your privacy

This page uses cookie files to provide its services in accordance to Cookies Usage Policy. You can determine conditions of storing or access to cookie files in your web browser.